- Referenced in 682 articles
- Collection is widely used by the numerical linear algebra community for the development and performance...
- Referenced in 447 articles
- comprises of self-validating methods for dense linear systems (also inner inclusions and structured matrices ... sparse s.p.d. linear systems systems of nonlinear equations (including unconstrained optimization) roots of univariate...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- examples of problems MOSEK can solve are linear programs, quadratic programs, conic problems and mixed ... Structural engineering. Due the strengths of the linear and conic optimizers in MOSEK, then MOSEK...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling language for linear and nonlinear optimization problems, in discrete...
- Referenced in 582 articles
- versatile testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package contains a collection...
- Referenced in 548 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming, Nonlinear Programming, Stochastic Programming, Global Optimization LINDO...
- Referenced in 532 articles
- prover being developed at Microsoft Research.Z3 supports linear real and integer arithmetic, fixed-size...
- Referenced in 531 articles
- consider problems with general inequality constraints (linear and nonlinear). We assume that first derivatives...
- Referenced in 377 articles
- material models such as J2 plasticity with linear, isotropic and kinematic hardening. To illustrate ... applications of our paradigm, we present 2D linear elastic fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks...
- Referenced in 520 articles
- wide variety of statistical and graphical techniques: linear and nonlinear modelling, statistical tests, time series...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an optimization problem in which a linear objective function ... minimized subject to linear constraints over real- and integervalued variables. For details on mixed integer...
- Referenced in 492 articles
- software packages. Primarily the Fortran BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subroutines) collected together by level...
- Referenced in 481 articles
- Solution of large linear systems with symmetric positive definite matrices; general symmetric matrices; general unsymmetric...
- Referenced in 293 articles
- Optimization Toolbox Product Description: Solve linear, quadratic, integer, and nonlinear optimization problems. Optimization Toolbox™ provides ... satisfying constraints. The toolbox includes solvers for linear programming, mixed-integer linear programming, quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- chapter (69 pages) introduces interval arithmetic, solving linear interval equations, automatic differentiation and code list ... results and it provides techniques to transform linear interval equations into ones which might have...
- Referenced in 423 articles
- examples include mixed models, generalized linear models, correspondence analysis, and structural equations...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- fast Lanczos-type solver for nonsymmetric linear systems The presented method is a combination ... combination is a competitive solver for nonsymmetric linear systems, at least for problems that...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- Stokes or Navier-Stokes equations Solves the linear and non-linear shallow-water equations Adaptive...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- convenient command line interface for solving linear and nonlinear problems numerically, and for performing other ... extensive tools for solving common numerical linear algebra problems, finding the roots of nonlinear equations...
- Referenced in 303 articles
- present a comprehensive introduction to linear, generalized linear, generalized additive and mixed models. Moreover...