- Referenced in 2505 articles
- data to be covered include mathematical formulas, graphs, references, methods of computation, and links...
- Referenced in 639 articles
- These test data sets can be accessed via the WWW using the links below...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- icon and icons are linked in a chaining. A symbolic data analysis with SODAS software ... chain with links the statistical methods. The top icon represents the symbolic data file...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- perform shape analysis on programs manipulating linked data structures (singly and doubly linked lists...
- Referenced in 61 articles
- editions or sold separately. Microsoft Access stores data in its own format based ... also import or link directly to data stored in other applications and databases. Software...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- many ideas in computer science, including tree data structures, automatic storage management, dynamic typing, conditionals ... LISt Processing”. Linked lists are one of Lisp language’s major data structures, and Lisp...
- Referenced in 433 articles
- applications are then created that are simply linked to the library functionality. OpenFOAM includes over ... post-processing tasks, e.g. meshing, data visualisation...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- this paper, we study clustering algorithms for data with boolean and categorical attributes. We show ... concept of links to measure the similarity/proximity between a pair of data points. We develop ... robust hierarchical clustering algorithm ROCK that employs links and not distances when merging clusters ... with real-life as well as synthetic data sets to demonstrate the effectiveness...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- backtrack algorithm and the dancing links data structure described in “Donald E. Knuth, Dancing Links...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- conception and characteristics of data Link 16 and its developing trend are introduced. According ... characteristics of data Link 16 network, a data Link 16 TDMA (Time Division Multiple Access ... powerful network simulator OPNET, the data Link 16 TDMA network is modeled and simutated. Meanwhile...
- Referenced in 244 articles
- Data Envelopment Analysis (DEA) is becoming an increasingly popular management tool. Questions about it have ... there hasn’t been a central WWW link. This WWW page is meant...
- Referenced in 70 articles
- This is software linked to the book ’Applied Smoothing Techniques for Data Analysis - The Kernel...
- Referenced in 55 articles
- other data explorers in almost every industry and government sector. JMP links powerful statistics with...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- parallelism for applications which use dynamically linked data structures such as particle transport calculations, molecular...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- Sound and complete for local data structures (doubly-linked lists, trees with parent pointers ... Sound for non-local data structures (trees with linked leaves, skip-lists, etc. ); Built...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- store and retrieve not only data but also code (!) with just one instruction. The implementation ... type unification, dynamic linking, just-in-time compilation, coding techniques for data and version management...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- nucleus for a web of open data. DBpedia is a community effort to extract structured ... Wikipedia and to link other datasets on the Web to Wikipedia data. We describe...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- many formats. Each data set has its own short link; for exam...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- terms from controlled vocabularies and links to other relevant data resources. This allows the users...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- reduced-order models method, based on linked local data bases obtained by full Navier-Stokes...