- Referenced in 9 articles
- SPARTE, conduction ACACIA, FILM for studying liquid films, radiation ASTRE and REA, as well...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- turbulent and Lagrangian spray and a liquid film model. Original algorithms and models such...
- Referenced in 1 article
- dimensional wave simulation tool for falling liquid films. WaveMaker is a MATLAB-based software...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 641 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 246 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 528 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1582 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 4896 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5693 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 11446 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Capabilities of the muMATH-79 computer algebra system...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- Cambridge Algebra System (CAMAL) - CAMAL 40 years on...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- The package PARDISO is a thread-safe, high...
- Referenced in 46 articles
- Algorithm 540 PDECOL, general collocation software for partial...
- Referenced in 737 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- ScaLAPACK is an acronym for scalable linear algebra...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SIMATH - a computer algebra system for number theoretic...
- Referenced in 325 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...