- Referenced in 4 articles
- analysis of interaction between variables and circuit functionality, which is believed to be central ... well-known conjecture that a local negative circuit is necessary to generate sustained oscillations. This...
- Referenced in 662 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1807 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 2876 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1692 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 2917 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 561 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1675 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 273 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 885 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...