- Referenced in 4 articles
- analysis of interaction between variables and circuit functionality, which is believed to be central ... well-known conjecture that a local negative circuit is necessary to generate sustained oscillations. This...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 566 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9832 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1974 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- We are pleased to introduce SOSTOOLS, a free...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- SymPy is a Python library for symbolic mathematics...
- Referenced in 942 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...