- Referenced in 1207 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 620 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- eigs: Largest eigenvalues and eigenvectors of matrix The...
- Referenced in 569 articles
- CUTEr is a versatile testing environment for optimization...
- Referenced in 489 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 1599 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 469 articles
- The Mizar System is the only implementation of...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Iterative methods for optimization This book gives an...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- Prover9 and Mace4: Prover9 is an automated theorem...