- Referenced in 1 article
- emerges as a fracture parameter reflecting the local damage of material near the crack ... inhomogeneous character of the near-tip stress fields and the spatial (random) location of microcracks ... stress is accomplished by integration of the local tensile stresses using a numerical scheme...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- known in subsurface modeling as the fixed-stress iteration. A main focus is on physics ... elements are employed for the displacement-phase-field system and the crack width problem. Enriched ... efficient quasi-monolithic semi-smooth Newton solver, local mesh adaptivity, and parallel implementations allow...
- Referenced in 666 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 327 articles
- BARON is a computational system for solving nonconvex...
- Referenced in 34 articles
- Bi-CG: An effective solver for three fields...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 101 articles
- CASA is a special-purpose system for computational...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- COMSOL Multiphysics, vormals FEMLAB, ist eine Software zur...
- Referenced in 287 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 274 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 298 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- LANCELOT. A Fortran package for large-scale nonlinear...
- Referenced in 1649 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 372 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5199 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6090 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- Maxima is a system for the manipulation of...