- Referenced in 1522 articles
- rationals, floats, algebraic extensions, transcendental extensions), or localizations thereof, or quotient rings with respect...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- first part. Chapter 2 studies the local convergence of Newton’s method, inexact Newton methods ... method is studied in chapter 4. A local convergence analysis is provided and implementation details...
- Referenced in 787 articles
- nonlinear optimization. It is designed to find (local) solutions of mathematical optimization problems...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- oriented algorithms to increase efficiency by preserving locality of reference. LINPACK was designed for supercomputers...
- Referenced in 402 articles
- parameterization, as well as estimation of local differential properties, and approximation of ridges and umbilics...
- Referenced in 391 articles
- fracture mechanics for hundreds of cracks with local near-tip refinement, and crack propagation...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- solution remains stable, even if no local preconditioning matrix is included in the time derivative...
- Referenced in 268 articles
- bounding the solution using a form of local search. A detailed description of the algorithm...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- lobpcg.m, MATLAB implementation of the locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method: Toward the optimal ... preconditioned eigensolver: Locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient method. We describe new algorithms ... locally optimal block preconditioned conjugate gradient (LOBPCG) method for symmetric eigenvalue problems, based ... local optimization of a three-term recurrence, and suggest several other new methods...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool. BLAST finds regions of similarity between biological sequences. The program...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- GSAT and WalkSat are local search algorithms to solve Boolean satisfiability problems. Both algorithms work...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- only hope to locate a local minimum of f within the usual limitations on storage ... traditional approach of approximating f by local quadratic models, which is computationally feasible even...
- Referenced in 194 articles
- multicast protocols over wired and wireless (local and satellite) networks. Ns began as a variant...
- Referenced in 191 articles
- developed. We are especially interested in adaptive local grid refinement on unstructured meshes, multigrid solvers...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- Identifying density-based local outliers. For many KDD applications, such as detecting criminal activities ... outlier. This degree is called the local outlier factor (LOF) of an object ... local in that the degree depends on how isolated the object is with respect ... show that our approach of finding local outliers can be practical...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- mesh data structure, a set of enhanced local mesh operations (combination of flips and edge...
- Referenced in 177 articles
- visualization techniques, including Sammon mapping, Isomap, and Locally Linear Embedding. The visualizations produced...
- Referenced in 176 articles
- corporate, institutional, and geographic boundaries without sacrificing local autonomy. The toolkit includes software services...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- ability to perform three dimensional local mesh reﬁnement and two dimensional mesh coarsening which...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- practical and robust algorithm for computing the local minima of a continuously differentiable function ... which is not convex and not even locally Lipschitz. The only request formulated is that...