- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 117 articles
- Lisp-Stat is an extensible statistical computing environment...
- Referenced in 193 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- The SAS® System provides a powerful and flexible...
- Referenced in 1333 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 1593 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 714 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 525 articles
- LINPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 676 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...