- Referenced in 3 articles
- allowing for irregular, curved, logarithmic and power-law spirals, ring, and truncated shapes in otherwise...
- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 203 articles
- LOQO: An interior point code for quadratic programming...
- Referenced in 3100 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 198 articles
- Algorithm 843: Improvements to the Schwarz-Christoffel toolbox...
- Referenced in 2331 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- Asymptote is a powerful descriptive 2D and 3D...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Abaqus/Standard employs solution technology ideal for static and...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- This is an implementation of the Schwerdtfeger--Fillmore...
- Referenced in 3479 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- HEALPix: A Framework for High-Resolution Discretization and...
- Referenced in 384 articles
- Orthogonal polynomials. Computation and approximation. Orthogonal polynomials are...
- Referenced in 1678 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...