- Referenced in 666 articles
- supporting both equational and rewriting logic specification and programming for a wide range of applications ... which can be regarded as an equational logic sublanguage. Besides ... supporting equational specification and programming, Maude also supports rewriting logic computation...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- Datalog is a declarative logic programming language that syntactically is a subset of Prolog ... application in data integration, information extraction, networking, program analysis, security, and cloud computing ... date back to the beginning of logic programming, but it became prominent as a separate ... Jack Minker organized a workshop on logic and databases. David Maier is credited with...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- stable model semantics of normal logic programs. The basic idea of ASP is to encode ... constraints of a problem as a logic program such that the answer sets (stable models ... program correspond to the solutions of the problem. Then ... solve the problem by letting a logic program engine to find the answer sets...
- Referenced in 170 articles
- GOLOG: A logic programming language for dynamic domains. This paper proposes a new logic programming...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- computing answer sets of a logic program by using SAT solvers. Briefly speaking, given ... ground logic program P, ASSAT(X), depending on the SAT solver X used, works...
- Referenced in 508 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment in which theorems can be proved...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- that experiments can be developed quickly, and programming experience is not necessary, though useful ... logic of interaction and the visual representation, allowing the simple programming of normal form games...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... support the design of theorem provers, logic programming languages, constraints solvers and decision procedures ... studying their combination. ELAN takes from functional programming the concept of abstract data types ... known paradigm of rewriting provides both the logical framework in which deduction systems...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- provides an introduction to the Answer Set Programming (ASP) tools gringo, clasp, clingo, and iclingo ... grounder capable of translating logic programs provided by users into equivalent propositional logic programs...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Logic Programming and Deductive Database system for Unix and Windows. XSB Prolog. It is being...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- computes answer sets for either disjunctive logic programs or logic programs containing choice rules. Answer ... engine for enumerating models of the logic program -- possible solutions, in case of disjunctive programs ... completion semantics for logic programs. For big class of programs called tight, the answer...
- Referenced in 100 articles
- programming language. It is based on logic programming and the BDI architecture for (cognitive) autonomous...
- Referenced in 71 articles
- Logic programming with functions and predicates: The language BABEL. We investigate the experimental programming language ... HOPE, Standard, ML, or MIRANDA) and logic programming (as embodied in PROLOG) in a simple...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Daniel Diaz. GNU Prolog accepts Prolog+constraint programs and produces native binaries (like gcc does ... Finite Domains (FD). This opens contraint logic programming to the user combining the power ... constraint programming to the declarativity of logic programming...
- Referenced in 90 articles
- answer set solver for (extended) normal logic programs. It combines the high-level modeling capacities...
- Referenced in 83 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based on Prolog. Two ProbLog implementations are available...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- deductive systems such as programming languages and logics. Large research projects using Twelf include...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- cutting-stock problem with the constraint logic programming language CHIP...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- Hypotheses (Aleph). Aleph is an Inductive Logic Programming (ILP) system. This manual is not intended ... Raedt (1994), Inductive Logic Programming: Theory and Methods, Jnl. Logic Programming...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- HiLog: A foundation for higher-order logic programming. We describe a novel logic, called HiLog ... provides a more suitable basis for logic programming than does traditional predicate logic. HiLog ... grammars, higher-order and modular logic programming, and deductive databases...