- Referenced in 19 articles
- independent choice logic, logic programs with annotated disjunctions (LPADs), Problog, PRISM, and others. These languages ... methods have been devised to translate programs between these languages. The complexity of computing ... probability of queries to these general PLP programs is very high due to the need ... form of programs it can evaluate. As an entirely different alternative, possibilistic logic programs adopt...
- Referenced in 1835 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 252 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 8836 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3160 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- Yices is an efficient SMT solver that decides...
- Referenced in 188 articles
- The Java Modeling Language (JML) is a behavioral...
- Referenced in 144 articles
- Theorem proving system supporting both interactive proof development...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- The Smodels system is an Answer Set Programming...
- Referenced in 476 articles
- Knapsack problems are the simplest NP-hard problems...
- Referenced in 1124 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 515 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- MONA implementation secrets. The MONA tool provides an...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 574 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- ProbLog is a probabilistic logic programming language based...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- CP-logic: A language of causal probabilistic events...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- The YAP prolog system. Yet another Prolog (YAP...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Pellet: OWL 2 Reasoner for Java. For applications...