- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 517 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 294 articles
- Ada is a structured, statically typed, imperative, wide...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- Constraint-Based Local Search. The ubiquity of combinatorial...
- Referenced in 607 articles
- AMPL is a comprehensive and powerful algebraic modeling...
- Referenced in 3266 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 562 articles
- Z3 is a high-performance theorem prover being...
- Referenced in 563 articles
- Higher Order Logic (HOL) is a programming environment...
- Referenced in 685 articles
- Maude is a high-performance reflective language and...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- JaCoP is a Java Constraint Programming solver. It...
- Referenced in 390 articles
- The Nuprl system is a framework for reasoning...
- Referenced in 164 articles
- Referenced in 579 articles
- Chaff:engineering an efficient SAT solver. Boolean Satisfiability...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Mercury is a logic/functional programming language which combines...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Specification and verification of concurrent systems in CESAR...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- Potassco, the Potsdam Answer Set Solving Collection, bundles...
- Referenced in 1175 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 111 articles
- gSpan: graph-based substructure pattern mining. We investigate...