- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 211 articles
- An algorithmic framework for convex mixed integer nonlinear...
- Referenced in 866 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 85 articles
- MiniZinc is a medium-level constraint modelling language...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- Gecode is a toolkit for developing constraint-based...
- Referenced in 47 articles
- The EPANET Programmer’s Toolkit is a collection...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- GCG is a generic branch-cut-and-price...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- Muscle: multiple sequence alignment with high accuracy and...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Pronto: A Practical Probabilistic Description Logic Reasoner. This...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- Chuffed, a lazy clause generation solver: lazy clause...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- QUICKXPLAIN: preferred explanations and relaxations for over-constrained...