- Referenced in 10 articles
- dimerization reaction set, linear chain system, logistic growth model, Lotka predator-prey model, Rosenzweig-MacArthur...
- Referenced in 1 article
- distributions. 2. Estimation of Growth models parameters (Von Bertalanffy, Gompertz, Logistic and Richards) using...
- Referenced in 0 articles
- relative growth (using principal components analysis, hierarchical clustering, discriminant analysis), logistic regression (Frequentist or Bayes...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- BurrXII, Chen, F, Frechet, gamma, Gompertz, log-logistic, log-normal, Lomax, and Weibull. II) Point ... Estimating parameters of the non-linear growth curve fitted to the height-diameter observation...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- We present a recently developed Maple-based “GeM...
- Referenced in 1702 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 443 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Parallel programming is essential for large-scale scientific...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 1994 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...