- Referenced in 482 articles
- elastic-net regularization path for linear regression, logistic and multinomial regression models, poisson regression...
- Referenced in 392 articles
- hospital management, Power supply and network planning, Logistics, TV commercial scheduling, Structural engineering...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical data (polytomous logistic regression...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- differential equations to choose from (e.g., the logistic map, the Lorenz system or Chua...
- Referenced in 88 articles
- also contains functions for binary and ordinal logistic regression models and the Buckley-James multiple ... implements penalized maximum likelihood estimation for logistic and ordinary linear models. rms works with almost ... written to work with binary or ordinal logistic regression, Cox regression, accelerated failure time models...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- large-scale linear classification. It supports logistic regression and linear support vector machines. We provide...
- Referenced in 74 articles
- PrivateLR: Differentially Private Regularized Logistic Regression. PrivateLR implements two differentially private algorithms for estimating ... regularized logistic regression coefficients. A randomized algorithm F is epsilon-differentially private (C. Dwork, Differential...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- Other temporal and resource-intensive domains including logistics planning, plant control and manufacturing have also...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- absolute loss, t-distribution loss, quantile regression, logistic, multinomial logistic, Poisson, Cox proportional hazards partial...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Item analysis and test scoring with binary logistic models. BILOG-MG is an extension...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- package BayesLogit: PolyaGamma Sampling. Bayesian inference for logistic models using Pólya-Gamma latent variables ... show the versatility of the method, including logistic regression, negative binomial regression, nonlinear mixed-effect...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- Datasets from Hosmer, Lemeshow and Sturdivant, ”Applied Logistic Regression” (3rd ed.) This package ... unofficial companion to the textbook ”Applied Logistic Regression” by D.W. Hosmer, S. Lemeshow...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- dichotomous data the Rasch, the Two-Parameter Logistic, and Birnbaum’s Three-Parameter models have...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- Application to logistic-normal models. Journal of the American Statistical Association ... Logistic-normal distributions and related functions arise in a variety of statistical applications of current ... with multiple covariate regression models of the logistic-normal form. We conducted a simulation study ... likelihood estimator of relative risk in the logistic-normal measurement-error model. Using standard subroutines...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- deals with multiple regression and goes to logistic regression and generalized linear models...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- matching; Multiple imputation; Multiple linear regression; Logistic regression; Univariate and multivariate censored regression...
- Referenced in 26 articles
- Efficient Algorithm for Gene Selection using Sparse Logistic Regression. Motivation: This paper gives ... efficient algorithm for the sparse logistic regression problem. The proposed algorithm is based...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- require for planning and executing your logistic processes. SAP APO supports the following: Intercompany interaction ... tactical, and operative planning level; Collaboration with logistic partners from order receipt through stock monitoring ... measurement of the performance of the logistic network...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- package implements maximum-likelihood estimation in the logistic regression with both binary (logit model ... Bayesian estimation based on MCMC in the logistic and Poisson regression model with random effects...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- wavelets, kernel machines, smoothing splines, multiclass logistic models...