- Referenced in 7 articles
- longest common prefix and the longest common subsequence, and simple functions for extracting the most...
- Referenced in 1 article
- measures. The similarity measures included are: longest common subsequence (LCSS), Frechet distance, edit distance...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 319 articles
- Concorde is a computer code for the symmetric...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- LIBLINEAR is an open source library for large...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- Contralign: discriminative training for protein sequence alignment. In...
- Referenced in 9 articles
- MAVG: locating non-overlapping maximum average segments in...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- Rouge: A package for automatic evaluation of summaries...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- MUMmer Ultra-fast alignment of large-scale DNA...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- Gapped BLAST and PSI-BLAST: a new generation...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- PATRICIA — practical algorithm to retrieve information coded in...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- PROSITE: a documented database using patterns and profiles...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- Basic Local Alignment Search Tool. BLAST finds regions...