- Referenced in 402 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- NetworkX (NX) is a Python package for the...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- Pajek -- analysis and visualization of large networks. Pajek...
- Referenced in 2804 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 727 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 747 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 400 articles
- matplotlib is a python 2D plotting library which...
- Referenced in 232 articles
- OpenCL™ is the first open, royalty-free standard...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- igraph is a software package for complex network...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 206 articles
- On conjectures of Graffiti The above mentioned article...
- Referenced in 378 articles
- Triangle: A Two-Dimensional Quality Mesh Generator and...
- Referenced in 150 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 578 articles
- The DIMACS Implementation Challenges address questions of determining...
- Referenced in 167 articles
- Algorithm 447: effcient algorithms for graph manipulation. Efficient...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- JuMP: A Modeling Language for Mathematical Optimization. JuMP...