- Referenced in 10 articles
- quantile functions as well as random variable generation of the simplex distribution are given. Regression ... addition, GEE method can be applied to longitudinal data to model the correlation. Residual analysis...
- Referenced in 120 articles
- The GAUSS Mathematical and Statistical System is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- GLIM - a system for interactive fitting of generalized...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- Simultaneous regression shrinkage, variable selection, and supervised clustering...
- Referenced in 215 articles
- Silhouettes: a graphical aid to the interpretation and...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- Algorithm AS 47. Function minimization using a simplex...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 677 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 359 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 570 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...