- Referenced in 3379 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 488 articles
- EISPACK is a collection of Fortran subroutines that...
- Referenced in 99 articles
- TOMLAB is a general purpose development and modeling...
- Referenced in 438 articles
- FLUENT is a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) code...
- Referenced in 673 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 345 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 815 articles
- Simulink® is an environment for multidomain simulation and...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 160 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 196 articles
- R package survival: Survival analysis, including penalised likelihood...
- Referenced in 185 articles
- CAViaR: Conditional autoregressive value at risk by regression...
- Referenced in 329 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package sandwich: Robust Covariance Matrix Estimators , Model...
- Referenced in 764 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 86 articles
- R2WinBUGS: Running WinBUGS and OpenBUGS from R / S...
- Referenced in 1461 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 240 articles
- R package lme4: Linear mixed-effects models using...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- R package rms: Regression Modeling Strategies , Regression modeling...