- Referenced in 1579 articles
- such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost loops. These block operations can be optimized...
- Referenced in 266 articles
- ocamlc) and an interactive read-eval-print loop (ocaml) for quick development and portability...
- Referenced in 255 articles
- assembly code for the most common inner loops for a lot of CPUs...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- then returns with it. Otherwise, finds some loops in P whose loop formulas...
Robust Control Toolbox
- Referenced in 138 articles
- with multiple tunable blocks spanning multiple feedback loops. The toolbox lets you tune one controller ... tracking, disturbance rejection, stability margins, and closed-loop pole locations...
- Referenced in 163 articles
- than the equivalent low-level loop code. The ”Rcpp-sugar” vignette gives an overview...
Control System Toolbox
- Referenced in 134 articles
- parameters using automatic PID controller tuning, Bode loop shaping, root locus method, LQR/LQG design...
- Referenced in 96 articles
- reduction method to compute one-loop amplitudes. We present a program that implements ... extract the coefficients of the one-loop scalar integrals from a user defined (sub)-amplitude...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- introduced the concept of the loop formulas, and showed that models of completion extended ... loop formulas of the program are equivalent to the answer sets of th! e program ... Unfortunetly number of loop formulas might be large, therefore computing all of them may become ... adoption of the algorithm that computes loop formulas ”as needed” for finding answer sets...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- implementation of on-shell methods for one-loop amplitudes. We present the first results from ... automated C++ program for calculating one-loop amplitudes. The program implements the unitarity method ... shell methods for evaluating coefficients of loop integrals, introducing a discrete Fourier projection...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- which could produce tree-level and one-loop diagrams in the Standard Model [Kü90...
- Referenced in 65 articles
- algorithm, region-bases and integrating explicitly over loop momenta when possible. Currently it is being ... used in complicated three-loop calculations...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- method, Knuth-Bendix order, lexicographic path order, loop detection, matrix interpretation, polynomial interpretation, predictive labeling...
- Referenced in 63 articles
- Presenting LiteRed: a tool for the Loop InTEgrals REDuction. Mathematica package LiteRed is described ... symbolic IBP reduction rules for loop integrals. It implements also several convenient tools...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- arbitrary massless, scalar, one-, two- and three-loop Feynman diagrams of the propagator type within ... particular, are sufficient to perform four-loop renormalization group calculations within the minimal subtraction scheme...
- Referenced in 84 articles
- suited and used for hardware-in-the-loop simulations and for embedded control systems...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- renormalization group equations numerically to two-loop order with user-specified boundary conditions. The complete ... loop formulas for the masses are used which are supplemented by two-loop contributions...
- Referenced in 78 articles
- coupling and fermion mass data (including one-loop finite MSSM corrections) are used...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- MAssive TADpoles at one-, two, and three-loop order. Program Summary URL: http://cpc.cs.qub.ac.uk/summaries/ADNG. ... Catalog identifier: ADNG. Multi-loop integrals are needed for evaluation of quantum correction. An important ... class of loop diagrams is covered by so-called vacuum integrals which have no external ... analytically compute those one-, two-, and three-loop vacuum integrals where one mass scale...
- Referenced in 76 articles
- verification is performed by unwinding the loops in the program and passing...