- Referenced in 72 articles
- being used in complicated three-loop calculations...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- FormCalc. This extension allows to perform loop calculations of MSSM processes almost fully automatically...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- BlackHat, an automated C++ program for calculating one-loop amplitudes. The program implements the unitarity ... construct amplitudes. As input to the calculation, it uses compact analytic formulæ for tree amplitudes ... shell methods for evaluating coefficients of loop integrals, introducing a discrete Fourier projection...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- Mincer: Program for multiloop calculations in quantum field theory for the Schoonschip system. We present ... three-loop Feynman diagrams of the propagator type within dimensional regularization. The program calculates Laurent ... sufficient to perform four-loop renormalization group calculations within the minimal subtraction scheme in four...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Automatic loop calculations with FeynArts, FormCalc and LoopTools. This article describes three Mathematica packages ... automatic calculation of one-loop Feynman diagrams: the diagrams are generated with FeynArts, algebraically simplified ... evaluated numerically using the LoopTools package. The calculations are performed analytically as far as possible ... loop integrals in LoopTools. The programs are also equipped for calculations in supersymmetric models...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Minimal Supersymmetric Standard Model are calculated numerically, including loop corrections according to the current theoretical ... shell particles. All other decay widths are calculated analytically. The transition between off-shell...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- GoSam allows for the automated calculation of one-loop amplitudes for multi-particle processes ... reduction. GoSam can be used to calculate one-loop QCD and/or electroweak corrections to Standard ... Standard Model. A standard interface to programs calculating real radiation is also implemented...
- Referenced in 25 articles
- Golem95: a numerical program to calculate one-loop tensor integrals with up to six external ... Evaluation of one-loop multi-leg tensor integrals occurring in the calculation of next...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- program to calculate tree level diagrams as well as 1- and 2-loop corrections...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- Feynman integrals in pertubative two-loop calculations. Solution method: The system of recurrence relations given...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- simple ’for-loop’ construction. Calculations of energy, forces, stresses and other quantities are performed through...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- useful when one tries to perform loop calculations using packages such as Fire and Reduze ... FeynCalc packages, to do one-loop calculations in double quarkonium production in e + e - colliders...
- Referenced in 80 articles
- spectra. SOFTSUSY is a program which accurately calculates the spectrum of superparticles in the Minimal ... coupling and fermion mass data (including one-loop finite MSSM corrections) are used ... electroweak symmetry breaking. The program can also calculate a measure of fine-tuning. The program...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- Civita simplifications and tools for one-loop calculations in quantum field theory. In the paper...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- NGluon: A package to calculate one-loop multi-gluon amplitudes. We present a computer library...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- Golem95C: a library for one-loop integrals with complex masses We present a program ... tensor form factors entering the calculation of one-loop amplitudes which supports ... complex masses in the loop integrals. The program is built on an earlier version ... avoided. It can be used to calculate one-loop amplitudes with arbitrary masses...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- TSIL: a program for the calculation of two-loop self-energy integrals. Nature of problem ... Feynman integrals needed in two-loop self-energy calculations in relativistic quantum field theory...
- Referenced in 59 articles
- colliders. SPheno is a program that accurately calculates the supersymmetric particle spectrum within a high ... renormalization group equations numerically to two-loop order with user-specified boundary conditions. The complete ... used which are supplemented by two-loop contributions in case of the neutral Higgs bosons ... masses and mixing matrices are used to calculate decay widths and branching ratios of supersymmetric...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- SHELL2: package for the calculation of two loop on-shell Feynman diagrams in FORM ... analytic calculation of propagator-type one- and two-loop Feynman graphs with external lines corresponding ... infrared divergences is used. The program calculates the contributions from any such diagram ... package can be used for the calculation of anomalous magnetic moments of fermions, renormalization constants...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- supersymmetric model, and calculates the two-loop RGEs of the model using the general equations...