- Referenced in 77 articles
- block term decompositions (BTD) and low multilinear rank approximation (LMLRA), complex optimization: quasi-Newton...
- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 1906 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- Kronecker is a package for Magma computer algebra...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1958 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 455 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 584 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 236 articles
- Algorithm 795: PHCpack: A general-purpose solver for...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- REDUCE is an interactive system for general algebraic...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- To recover or approximate smooth multivariate functions, sparse...
- Referenced in 556 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 501 articles
- Low-level utilities common to many mathematical software...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...