- Referenced in 318 articles
- Suite: ode23: Solve nonstiff differential equations; low order method. [T,Y] = solver(odefun,tspan...
- Referenced in 297 articles
- ode23s: Solve stiff differential equations; low order method...
- Referenced in 586 articles
- low overhead decision strategy. Chaff has been able to obtain one to two orders...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- sparse regression techniques to identify nonlinear low-order models. With the goal of low-order...
- Referenced in 146 articles
- nonlinear, first-order algorithm that is based on the idea of low-rank factorization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- product of semideﬁnite cones, second-order cones, nonnegative orthants and Euclidean spaces; and whose objective ... diagonal structure are exploited. We also exploit low-rank structures in the constraint matrices associated...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- smooth, have a discontinuity in a low-order derivative, have a logarithmic singularity, or have...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- multiple Arnoldi process ensures order p = 4 already for fairly low dimensions of the Krylov...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- nature, i.e. linear combinations of low order non-linear transformations of the input variables ... compounds. It is shown that the low-order “multigene” GP methods implemented by GPTIPS...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- pressure is obtained by computing intermediate low-order guesses. The difference between the two estimates...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- meshCurve: an automated low-order to high-order mesh generator. In this paper, we provide ... convert linear unstructured meshes to curved high-order meshes, based on a geometry reconstruction procedure ... sharp feature edges from the original low-order surface. The upgrade process is automatic ... quality high-order meshes from existing low-order meshes. The CGNS standard is used...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- code called wham that converges at fifth order. We avoid (1) field-by-field decomposition ... shocks and (2) excessive reduction to low-order stencils, as in the standard WENO formalism...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- systems. Borrowing from both high- and low-order languages, HALO (High And Low Order) integrates...
- Referenced in 165 articles
- applied to seven test cases presented in order of complexity. The aim, of course ... forced nonlinear system with a translating low pressure centre, (v) zonal flow over an isolated...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- elliptic partial differential equations using low or high order finite elements, adaptive mesh refinement based...
- Referenced in 39 articles
- unknown. We exploit the geometry of the low-rank constraint to recast the problem ... single Grassmann manifold. We then apply second-order Riemannian trust-region methods (RTRMC...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- topology. This results in low-order polynomial time analysis methods, implemented in a tool...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- extreme parallel computing and exascale architectures. High-order finite element methods use additional degrees ... robustness of simulations relative to low-order methods, which have historically been used. For example ... polynomials for the thermodynamic fields). The high-order finite elements result in highly curved zones ... simply not possible with a low-order method...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- truncation error coefficients (TECs) are needed. Order conditions and TECs are typically presented ... generated by hand only for low orders. This article describes a package of Matlab routines...