- Referenced in 251 articles
- Practical power analysis attacks on software implementations of...
- Referenced in 551 articles
- SNOPT: An SQP algorithm for large-scale constrained...
- Referenced in 806 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 643 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 471 articles
- INTLAB is the Matlab toolbox for reliable computing...
- Referenced in 703 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- CUTEr and SifDec: a constrained and unconstrained testing...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 690 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 277 articles
- AUTO is a software for continuation and bifurcation...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- VPLAN is a software for modeling, simulation, parameter...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...