- Referenced in 36 articles
- their inherent bias while retaining their low-discrepancy properties. This article describes an implementation...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- curve models, solvers, PDEs, Monte Carlo (low-discrepancy included), exotic options...
- Referenced in 12640 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- Algorithm 806: SPRNG: A Scalable Library for Pseudorandom...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- An overwhelming variety of different constructions for (t...
- Referenced in 1230 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Remark AS R 19 and algorithm AS 109...
- Referenced in 1623 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- Algorithm 852 Realpaver: nonlinear constraint solving & rigorous global...
- Referenced in 308 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- The GLPK (GNU Linear Programming Kit) package is...
- Referenced in 305 articles
- Rigorous global search: continuous problems The monograph gives...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- The smallest enclosing ball of balls: combinatorial structure...
- Referenced in 341 articles
- Mersenne twister: A 623-dimensionally equidistributed uniform pseudo...
- Referenced in 364 articles
- Chebfun is a collection of algorithms and a...
- Referenced in 314 articles
- NAG optimization experts have developed, extensively tested and...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- CHEBINT: a MATLAB/Octave toolbox for fast multivariate Chebyshev...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- R package randtoolbox: toolbox for pseudo and quasi...
- Referenced in 430 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- Algorithm 738: a software package for unconstrained optimization...