- Referenced in 3 articles
- relaxation approach to noisy structured low-rank matrix recovery. This paper concerns with a noisy ... structured low-rank matrix recovery problem which can be modeled as a structured rank minimization ... reduction of the error and approximate rank bounds of the first stage convex relaxation ... conducted for some structured low-rank matrix recovery examples to confirm our theoretical findings...
- Referenced in 1 article
- goal is to recover a low-rank matrix from a small amount of noisy affine ... solving the problem is computationally prohibitive. Approximate low-complexity solutions for ARM have recently attracted ... turbo compressed sensing algorithm for sparse signal recovery. We show that, for right-orthogonally invariant ... ROIL operators are used for low-rank matrix recovery. We further extend the TARM algorithm...
- Referenced in 720 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1695 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5363 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 262 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 609 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 9810 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 412 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 805 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 631 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1272 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1541 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 109 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...