- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 549 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- Efficient MATLAB computations with sparse and factored tensors...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- VPLAN is a software for modeling, simulation, parameter...
- Referenced in 355 articles
- R package coda: Output analysis and diagnostics for...
- Referenced in 840 articles
- The FEniCS Project is a collaborative project for...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- Algorithm 866: IFISS, a Matlab toolbox for modelling...
- Referenced in 771 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 1531 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 845 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 1033 articles
- YALMIP Yet another LMI parser. YALMIP is a...
- Referenced in 493 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 725 articles
- The University of Florida Sparse Matrix Collection. We...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- TRON is a trust region Newton method for...
- Referenced in 147 articles
- SDPLR is an ANSI C package developed S...
- Referenced in 75 articles
- (COL) Computational Optimization Laboratory, Director: Yinyu Ye, Links...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- We examine the problem of approximating, in the...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- Algorithm 851: CG_DESCENT. A conjugate gradient method...