- Referenced in 7 articles
- Cross: efficient low-rank tensor completion. The completion of tensors, or high-order arrays, attracts ... framework for low-rank tensor completion via a novel tensor measurement scheme that we name ... show that a third-order tensor of Tucker rank ... lower bound for recovery error over certain classes of low-rank tensors for the proposed...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 318 articles
- A tutorial 2D MATLAB code for solving elliptic...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5403 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 421 articles
- An ANSI C code for sparse LU factorization...
- Referenced in 852 articles
- Algorithm 778: L-BFGS-B Fortran subroutines for...
- Referenced in 650 articles
- deal.II is a C++ program library targeted at...
- Referenced in 1284 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 707 articles
- This software is designed to solve conic programming...
- Referenced in 1594 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The software package PROPACK contains a set of...
- Referenced in 3444 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 460 articles
- The COMSOL Multiphysics engineering simulation software environment facilitates...
- Referenced in 553 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...