- Referenced in 444 articles
- some or all gradients. Upper and lower bounds on the variables are handled efficiently. File...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- denote the lower and upper bounds on the constraints, and the vectors...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- solving a sequence of optimization problems lower-bounding the solution using a form of local...
- Referenced in 66 articles
- variables are within upper and lower bounds. The underlying algorithm used is a pattern search...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- General Constrained Nonconvex Problems. A branch and bound global optimization method, ffBB, for general continuous ... fractional, signomial) with customized tight convex lower bounding functions and (ii) by utilizing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- various metrics (return, error bound reduction, lower bound improvement). Our experimental results indicate that state...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- upper bound. Together with the lower bound obtained by a greedy heuristic, we apply...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- clauses; resolution-based and subtraction-based lower bounding; and lazy propagation with the two-watched...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- however, is that it allows lower and upper bounds on each variable. The name BOBYQA...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- uses decomposition techniques, upper and lower bounding (also across components), elaborate and dynamically chosen...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- Boolean formula. A branch and bound algorithm based on the Davis–Putnam–Logemann–Loveland procedure ... second strategy is an effective lower bound based on linear programming (LP). We show that ... lower bound can be made effective as the number of clauses increases. The third strategy...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- sparse signal recovery. We develop sharp lower bounds on the success probability of PhaseMax...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- linear constraints and simple upper and lower bounds. QPOPT may also be used for linear...
- Referenced in 12 articles
- method to compute a tight lower bound on the score of a given tree, using ... result to provide a tight lower bound. Since this bound is very close...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- this problem can include $(i)$ lower bounds on operational resource usage, $(ii)$ the determination...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- best known upper and lower bounds (to our knowledge) for the 23 instances ... values for the upper and lower bounds reported in the table only include traversal costs...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- assignment process. Lower bounding procedures are included into the system to assess the performance...
- Referenced in 14 articles
- linear constraints and simple upper and lower bounds. The package implements several descent methods that...
- Referenced in 458 articles
- objective functions, based on adaptive estimates of lower-order moments. The method is straightforward ... algorithm and provide a regret bound on the convergence rate that is comparable...