- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 320 articles
- The convex hull of a point set P...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page...
- Referenced in 102 articles
- PHYLIP is a free package of programs for...
- Referenced in 44 articles
- Parallel inference of a 10.000-taxon phylogeny with...
- Referenced in 57 articles
- PAUP*: phylogenetic analysis under parsimony. PAUP* version 4.0...
- Referenced in 13 articles
- NOTUNG: A Program for Dating Gene Duplications and...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- The bioperl toolkit: Perl modules for the life...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- Phylogenetic Analysis by Maximum Likelihood (PAML). PAML is...
- Referenced in 138 articles
- CLUSTAL W: improving the sensitivity of progressive multiple...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- GIGA: a simple, efficient algorithm for gene tree...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- TreeFix: statistically informed gene tree error correction using...