- Referenced in 2 articles
- minimum redundancy maximum relevance (mRMRe) model. This approach is based on information theory metrics...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- gplots: Various R Programming Tools for Plotting Data...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- R package FSelector: Selecting attributes. This package provides...
- Referenced in 40 articles
- R package mlbench: Machine Learning Benchmark Problems. A...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- R package varSelRF: Variable selection using random forests...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- GeneSrF: gene selection with random forests (v. 20070524...
- Referenced in 1 article
- R package mRMRe: ”Parallelized Minimum Redundancy, Maximum Relevance...