- Referenced in 11 articles
- Prolog with an equivalent of the Magic Sets style optimization, the well-founded semantics...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- interval constraint propagation, respectively, non-Horn magic set to suppress the generation of useless model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- those from database research literature (e.g., magic set rewrites) and real-world query optimizers...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- every vertex of the set, order (0,..,0) to (1,..,1)), with additional information like ... immediately be accessed by their unique magic number...
- Referenced in 112 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 2948 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5168 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6041 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12477 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 541 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 571 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 599 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 299 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 8728 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1714 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 220 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 315 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 2602 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- SMT-LIB was created with the expectation that...