- Referenced in 11 articles
- Prolog with an equivalent of the Magic Sets style optimization, the well-founded semantics...
- Referenced in 7 articles
- interval constraint propagation, respectively, non-Horn magic set to suppress the generation of useless model...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- those from database research literature (e.g., magic set rewrites) and real-world query optimizers...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- every vertex of the set, order (0,..,0) to (1,..,1)), with additional information like ... immediately be accessed by their unique magic number...
- Referenced in 1 article
- optimized by subdividing it into a set of signals from magnetically equivalent spins and varying ... presented from the analysis of 1H proton magic angle spinning spectra of cell lines illustrating...
- Referenced in 113 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 3068 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 5296 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6235 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13100 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 558 articles
- An extensible SAT-solver. MiniSat is a minimalistic...
- Referenced in 597 articles
- graph-theoretic program NAUTY: nauty is a program...
- Referenced in 627 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 312 articles
- polymake is open source software for research in...
- Referenced in 9188 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1859 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 227 articles
- SUNDIALS was implemented with the goal of providing...
- Referenced in 173 articles
- ASSAT (Answer Sets by SAT solvers) is a...
- Referenced in 316 articles
- Our current automated deduction system Otter is designed...
- Referenced in 2698 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...