- Referenced in 6445 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 2033 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 1336 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 513 articles
- From this page you can get a Matlab...
- Referenced in 610 articles
- Matlab® implementation of the JDQZ algorithm. The JDQZ...
- Referenced in 4285 articles
- The On-Line Encyclopedia of Integer Sequence. The...
- Referenced in 1 article
- SPINPACK is a big program package to compute...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- BRENT Algorithms for Minimization Without Derivatives. BRENT is...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- SHELX is a set of programs for the...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- High-temperature series expansion for spin-1/2...
- Referenced in 2760 articles
- GitHub (originally known as Logical Awesome LLC)[3...