- Referenced in 4 articles
- magnetic vector fields it is proved. For particular angular configurations the vector and scalar potential...
- Referenced in 1 article
- velocities, electron flux, electron temperature, and electric potential. The model relies on the ambipolar approximation ... electric and magnetic fields using the magnetic vector potential. The transformer model captures the effect ... method. The energy, electric potential, and magnetic vector potential equations are solved using finite difference...
- Referenced in 2 articles
- vector potential evolution, which is used to guarantee the divergence-less character of the magnetic ... staggered formulation of the vector potential together with the use of an equation of state...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- magnetic field is formulated in terms of so-called Euler potentials which are advected with ... This formulation is equivalent to a vector potential approach and therefore fulfils ... clear superiority of the Euler potentials over earlier magnetic SPH formulations...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- inclusion of self-gravity, radiation and magnetic fields. Strategies for satisfying the condition ... discretization strategy for the vector potential which allows alternating use of the direct method...
- Referenced in 3 articles
- Flux3D, a finite element package for magnetic computation. In this paper, we describe a finite ... element formulations use either scalar or vector potential. The post processor allows interactive computation...
- Referenced in 715 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- BoomerAMG: A parallel algebraic multigrid solver and preconditioner...
- Referenced in 115 articles
- As modern programming methodologies migrate from computer science...
- Referenced in 200 articles
- Expokit provides a set of routines aimed at...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- An initial overview of parallel visualization in the...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- Gerris is a Free Software program for the...
- Referenced in 783 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- GRTensor II is a computer algebra package for...
- Referenced in 284 articles
- HSL (formerly the Harwell Subroutine Library) is a...
- Referenced in 1713 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 410 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 5408 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 457 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6458 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...