- Referenced in 5124 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12309 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 260 articles
- R package mclust: Normal Mixture Modeling for Model...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- R package rainbow: Rainbow Plots, Bagplots and Boxplots...
- Referenced in 1191 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...
- Referenced in 2583 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 292 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 1346 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 238 articles
- R package ggplot2: An implementation of the Grammar...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 33 articles
- R package MixSim: Simulating Data to Study Performance...
- Referenced in 304 articles
- R package sn: The Skew-Normal and Related...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- BayesDA: Functions and Datasets for the book ”Bayesian...
- Referenced in 62 articles
- Wild binary segmentation for multiple change-point detection...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- OP-ELM: optimally pruned extreme learning machine. In...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- fda.usc: Functional Data Analysis and Utilities for Statistical...