- Referenced in 10 articles
- does not make any assumptions about connectivity or a manifold representation. We have used...
- Referenced in 2998 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5177 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6075 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 12557 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 604 articles
- PARI/GP is a widely used Computer Algebra System...
- Referenced in 8776 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1741 articles
- Sage (SageMath) is free, open-source math software...
- Referenced in 128 articles
- Clawpack stands for “Conservation Laws Package” and was...
- Referenced in 602 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 3127 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 1605 articles
- Rosenbrock method of order 4(3), for problems...
- Referenced in 116 articles
- CONTACT Vollebregt & Kalker’s rolling and sliding contact...
- Referenced in 1498 articles
- The Abaqus Unified FEA product suite offers powerful...
- Referenced in 1368 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 930 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 168 articles
- DACE, Design and Analysis of Computer Experiments, is...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- AFGen is a program that takes as input...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- Model-based cluster and discriminant analysis with the...
- Referenced in 705 articles
- R package SemiPar: Semiparametic Regression. The primary aim...