- Referenced in 138 articles
- program for creating and studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds. Each noncompact (or cusped) hyperbolic 3-manifold ... census is given for all hyperbolic 3-manifolds which can be obtained by gluing ... seven ideal tetrahedra. There are 6075 such manifolds, 4815 of them are orientable ... manifolds obained from four or fewer tetrahedra are listed in an appendix to the paper...
- Referenced in 253 articles
- code PITCON and simplicial approximation of manifolds are contained. (netlib contin...
- Referenced in 159 articles
- diagrams, the search for stable and unstable manifolds, the calculation of dimensions and Lyapunov exponents...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- fields or differential forms on finite dimensional manifolds, symmetries of geometric objects (eg, isometries ... that all the machinery of calculus on manifolds can be utilised from within the program...
- Referenced in 52 articles
- Table. It represents the connectivity of any manifold mesh as two tables ... Edgebreaker algorithm has been adapted to manifold meshes with holes and handles, to non-triangle ... meshes, and to non-manifold meshes. A Corner-Table implementation of these will be described...
- Referenced in 77 articles
- studying the topology and geometry of 3-manifolds, with a focus on hyperbolic structures...
- Referenced in 69 articles
- used to compute invariant sets, invariant manifolds, invariant measures and almost invariant sets in dynamical...
- Referenced in 38 articles
- Manopt, a Matlab toolbox for optimization on manifolds. Optimization on manifolds is a rapidly developing ... efficient numerical algorithms. In particular, optimization on manifolds is well-suited to deal with rank...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- semantics for the control-driven coordination language MANIFOLD Coordination languages are a new class ... called control-driven coordination, is supported by MANIFOLD. We present the formal semantics ... kernel of MANIFOLD, based on a two-level transition system model: the first level ... behavior of each single component in a MANIFOLD system, whereas the second level captures their...
- Referenced in 23 articles
- Snap for 3-Manifolds. Snap is a computer program for studying arithmetic invariants of hyperbolic ... manifolds. It is based on Jeff Weeks’ program SnapPea for studying hyperbolic 3-manifolds ... compute invariant trace fields and related 3-manifold invariants. See the paper, Computing arithmetic invariants ... manifolds by Coulson, Goodman, Hodgson and Neumann, Experimental Mathematics Vol.9 (2000) Issue 1 for more...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- software package for studying 3-manifold triangulations and normal surfaces. It includes a graphical user ... decomposition. par This paper brings 3-manifold topologists up-to-date with Regina...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- several different, but related, low-dimensional manifolds, such as images ofobjects from multiple classes seen...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- controls of Geomview for displaying polygonal 2-manifolds. Figure SG is designed to mimic...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- permutations of indices, defined on several different manifolds and products of them. It computes covariant ... presence of a metric in each manifold and defines all the associated tensors (Riemann, Ricci...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- completion via preconditioned optimization on the Grassmann manifold. We address the numerical problem of recovering ... unconstrained optimization problem on a single Grassmann manifold. We then apply second-order Riemannian trust...
- Referenced in 20 articles
- piecewise continuous (m - 1)-D manifold, where m is the number of objectives. Based ... piecewise continuous manifold. The local principal component analysis algorithm is used for building such...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- genus-1 two-dimensional Riemannian manifold. This manifold can be defined via a parametrization...
- Referenced in 21 articles
- extensive library of known triangulations of manifolds and provides the user with the possibility...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- Random orthonormal matrix generation on the Stiefel manifold. This package simulates random orthonormal matrices from ... quadratic exponential family distributions on the Stiefel manifold. The most general type of distribution covered...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- used to solve -norm, -norm and manifold regularized NMF with the optimal convergence rate. Numerical...