- Referenced in 1 article
- over all resources needed for production (devices, manpower, raw materials,...). Different scheduling algorithms ... analyzed before a change of the plan is confirmed. With these features, an optimal usage...
- Referenced in 119 articles
- The program cdd+ (cdd, respectively) is a C...
- Referenced in 396 articles
- The goal of the CGAL Open Source Project...
- Referenced in 8 articles
- iOpt: A software toolkit for heuristic search methods...
- Referenced in 269 articles
- PSPLIB -- a project scheduling problem library. We present...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 259 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 29 articles
- LSSPER: Solving the resource-constrained project scheduling problem...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 11 articles
- The Parallel Boost Graph Library: A Generic C...
- Referenced in 557 articles
- LINDO Systems - Optimization Software: Integer Programming, Linear Programming...
- Referenced in 849 articles
- CVX is a modeling system for constructing and...
- Referenced in 235 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- LINGO is a comprehensive tool designed to make...
- Referenced in 878 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 4 articles
- The CImg Library is a small, open source...
- Referenced in 5 articles
- R package rcdd (Computational Geometry). R interface to...