- Referenced in 3 articles
- within many-sorted first-order logic; usually these theories are centered around inductive sorts. Abstract ... method of refinement is based on theory interpretation [1, 2, 3]. Theories and interpretations provide...
- Referenced in 1 article
- several problems in analysis and interpretation. Currently, there are many commercial and public software packages ... analysis, integrating results with genome annotations and sorting each mismatch/deletion according to a range...
- Referenced in 1890 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 713 articles
- Isabelle is a generic proof assistant. It allows...
- Referenced in 5373 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 6355 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 122 articles
- SETHEO: A high-performance theorem prover. The paper...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 1508 articles
- SINGULAR is a Computer Algebra system (CAS) for...
- Referenced in 291 articles
- ALGOL 68 (short for ALGOrithmic Language 1968) is...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 258 articles
- Vampire 8.0, [RV02,Vor05] is an automatic theorem...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 629 articles
- PVS is a verification system: that is, a...
- Referenced in 289 articles
- Eiffel is an ISO-standardized, object-oriented programming...
- Referenced in 3403 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2773 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...