- Referenced in 11 articles
- data is the handling of reads that map to multiple genes or isoforms. This issue ... data. RSEM outputs abundance estimates, 95% credibility intervals, and visualization files and can also simulate ... RSEM’s ability to effectively use ambiguously-mapping reads, we show that accurate gene-level...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 5957 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 8601 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 251 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 201 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- SPSS is a computer program used for survey...
- Referenced in 136 articles
- R package mvtnorm: Multivariate Normal and t Distributions...
- Referenced in 127 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 723 articles
- WinBUGS is part of the BUGS project, which...
- Referenced in 110 articles
- R package forecast: Forecasting functions for time series...
- Referenced in 89 articles
- R package Matrix: Sparse and Dense Matrix Classes...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 1081 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1101 articles
- LIBSVM is a library for Support Vector Machines...
- Referenced in 1507 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 121 articles
- Decision Making in Manufacturing Environment Using Graph Theory...
- Referenced in 216 articles
- MOEA/D framework. An experimental analysis of evolutionary heuristics...
- Referenced in 773 articles
- Microsoft Excel is a powerful spreadsheet application that...