- Referenced in 19 articles
- MIRPLib -- a library of maritime inventory routing problem instances: survey, core model, and benchmark results ... particular class of deterministic single product Maritime Inventory Routing Problems (MIRPs), which we call deep ... interest in combined routing and inventory management problems in a maritime setting, no data sets ... goal for MIRPLib is to help maritime inventory routing gain maturity as an important...
- Referenced in 13460 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 697 articles
- TSPLIB is a library of sample instances for...
- Referenced in 536 articles
- SCIP is currently one of the fastest non...
- Referenced in 24 articles
- UG - Ubiquity Generator framework: UG is a generic...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- A mixed integer (linear) program (mip) is an...
- Referenced in 2766 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 679 articles
- GUROBI OPTIMIZER: State of the Art Mathematical Programming...
- Referenced in 132 articles
- Feasibility pump 2.0. Finding a feasible solution of...
- Referenced in 126 articles
- PORTA is a collection of routines for analyzing...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- LEMON – an Open Source C++ Graph Template Library...
- Referenced in 1069 articles
- The Vehicle Routing Problem (VRP) is one of...
- Referenced in 30 articles
- ParaSCIP: A Parallel Extension of SCIP. Mixed integer...
- Referenced in 17 articles
- MineLib: a library of open pit mining problems...
- Referenced in 142 articles
- The irace Package: Iterated Race for Automatic Algorithm...
- Referenced in 596 articles
- Scikit-learn: machine learning in python. Scikit-learn...
- Referenced in 2042 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...