- Referenced in 199 articles
- This paper describes the Automatically Tuned Linear Algebra...
- Referenced in 5375 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 263 articles
- MapReduce is a new parallel programming model initially...
- Referenced in 6360 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13559 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10082 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 48 articles
- The SPIRAL system (www.spiral.net) is a tool for...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 615 articles
- S-PLUS is a powerful environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- Automatic performance tuning in the UHFFT library In...
- Referenced in 3435 articles
- UC Irvine Machine Learning Repository. We currently maintain...
- Referenced in 2790 articles
- IBM® ILOG® CPLEX® offers C, C++, Java, .NET...
- Referenced in 552 articles
- FFTW is a C subroutine library for computing...
- Referenced in 328 articles
- Bioconductor provides tools for the analysis and comprehension...
- Referenced in 568 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 162 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 354 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 16 articles
- fBasics: Rmetrics - Markets and Basic Statistics , Environment for...
- Referenced in 1571 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 1008 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...