- Referenced in 520 articles
- R is ‘GNU S’, a freely available language...
- Referenced in 149 articles
- R package quantreg: Quantile Regression. Estimation and inference...
- Referenced in 276 articles
- alr3: Data to accompany Applied Linear Regression 3rd...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- R package MASS: Support Functions and Datasets for...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- fBasics: Rmetrics - Markets and Basic Statistics , Environment for...
- Referenced in 1403 articles
- fda: Functional Data Analysis , These functions were developed...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- R package ape: Analyses of Phylogenetics and Evolution...
- Referenced in 948 articles
- Kernel smoothing refers to a general methodology for...
- Referenced in 437 articles
- MOSEK is a tool for solving mathematical optimization...
- Referenced in 1092 articles
- Genocop, by Zbigniew Michalewicz, is a genetic algorithm...
- Referenced in 1462 articles
- The Matrix Computation Toolbox is a collection of...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- The PHiPAC (Portable High Performance ANSI C) Page...
- Referenced in 2577 articles
- NIST digital library of mathematical functions. The National...
- Referenced in 858 articles
- The General Algebraic Modeling System (GAMS) is specifically...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- R package MNM: Multivariate Nonparametric Methods. An Approach...
- Referenced in 97 articles
- Bioconductor/R package gcrma: Background Adjustment Using Sequence Information...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Gaussian is an electronic structure program, used by...
- Referenced in 186 articles
- Several new interfaces have recently been developed requiring...
- Referenced in 1529 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...