- Referenced in 3363 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 13702 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 10196 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 306 articles
- WEKA: Waikato Environment for Knowledge Analysis. WEKA is...
- Referenced in 505 articles
- R package robustbase: Basic Robust Statistics. ”Essential” Robust...
- Referenced in 634 articles
- R package glmnet: Lasso and elastic-net regularized...
- Referenced in 1567 articles
- R package ElemStatLearn: Data sets, functions and examples...
- Referenced in 321 articles
- darch: Package for deep architectures and Restricted-Bolzmann...
- Referenced in 441 articles
- TETRAD is a program which creates, simulates data...
- Referenced in 133 articles
- TFOCS: Templates for First-Order Conic Solvers. TFOCS...
- Referenced in 295 articles
- THE MNIST DATABASE of handwritten digits. The MNIST...
- Referenced in 189 articles
- AR Face Database: 126 people (over 4,000...
- Referenced in 2164 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- Code for the Earth Movers Distance (EMD). This...
- Referenced in 653 articles
- TensorFlow™ is an open source software library for...
- Referenced in 635 articles
- SIFT Keypoint Detector. Distinctive Image Features from Scale...
- Referenced in 440 articles
- PyTorch python package: Tensors and Dynamic neural networks...
- Referenced in 36 articles
- MXNet is a deep learning framework designed for...
- Referenced in 695 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...