- Referenced in 1 article
- minimized by matching to an asymptotic wavefunction determined by an accelerated Gailitis expansion. The package...
- Referenced in 108 articles
- BEMLIB is a boundary-element software library of...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- FIDAP (A Fluid Dynamics Analysis Program). This paper...
- Referenced in 704 articles
- ANSYS offers a comprehensive software suite that spans...
- Referenced in 654 articles
- CoCoA is a system for Computations in Commutative...
- Referenced in 22 articles
- The authors show how mathematical concepts can be...
- Referenced in 1888 articles
- Coq is a formal proof management system. It...
- Referenced in 6 articles
- We discuss the implementation of a number of...
- Referenced in 3164 articles
- GAP is a system for computational discrete algebra...
- Referenced in 282 articles
- GMP is a free library for arbitrary precision...
- Referenced in 765 articles
- Gmsh is a 3D finite element grid generator...
- Referenced in 1701 articles
- LAPACK is written in Fortran 90 and provides...
- Referenced in 394 articles
- Algorithm 583: LSQR: Sparse Linear Equations and Least...
- Referenced in 1921 articles
- Macaulay2 is a software system devoted to supporting...
- Referenced in 3296 articles
- Computer algebra system (CAS). Magma is a large...
- Referenced in 5369 articles
- The result of over 30 years of cutting...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- MATCONT: Matlab software for bifurcation study of dynamical...
- Referenced in 6343 articles
- Almost any workflow involves computing results, and that...
- Referenced in 13488 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...