- Referenced in 635 articles
- that can be used to perform reliable matching between different views of an object ... rotation, and are shown to provide robust matching across a substantial range of affine distortion ... that a single feature can be correctly matched with high probability against a large database ... object recognition. The recognition proceeds by matching individual features to a database of features from...
- Referenced in 1079 articles
- some settings that have not been matched by other known techniques...
- Referenced in 746 articles
- polynomials and rational functions; substitutions and pattern matching in a wide variety of forms; automatic...
- Referenced in 524 articles
- runtime type errors. ML provides pattern matching for function arguments, garbage collection, imperative programming ... using formal semantics. Its types and pattern matching make it well-suited and commonly used...
- Referenced in 288 articles
- data types (SEXP) are matched to C++ objects in a class hierarchy. All R types...
- Referenced in 243 articles
- weights of the other (partial match). Because of this, the EMD is normalized...
- Referenced in 183 articles
- combination of novel detection, description, and matching steps. The paper presents experimental results...
- Referenced in 169 articles
- provided for continuous data (predictive mean matching, normal), binary data (logistic regression), unordered categorical data...
- Referenced in 87 articles
- SIMPLIcity: Semantics-sensitive integrated matching for picture libraries. We present here SIMPLIcity (semantics-sensitive integrated ... matching for picture libraries), an image retrieval system, which uses semantics classification methods, a wavelet ... approach for feature extraction, and integrated region matching based upon image segmentation. An image ... between images is developed using a region-matching scheme that integrates properties...
- Referenced in 82 articles
- application results in increased accuracy and faster matching...
- Referenced in 68 articles
- subdomains along interfaces (both for matching interfaces and for interfaces with T-joints, i.e. hanging...
- Referenced in 67 articles
- with adaptive equation solving capability and pattern matching techniques, this package is able to handle...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- ready made model libraries to better match users unique modeling and simulation needs. The flexibility...
- Referenced in 58 articles
- past two decades. This article presents a matched interface and boundary (MIB)-based PBE software...
- Referenced in 35 articles
- SegMatch: Software for Shape Segmentation and Shape Matching from Point Cloud: SegMatch software can decompose ... sample. This segmentation can be used to match two shapes with the (match) software...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- state-of-the-art spatial pyramid matching  algorithm. Finally we use the clutter category...
- Referenced in 54 articles
- flexible form of regular expression pattern matching, integrating conditional branching, tag checking, and subtree extraction...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- perform feature detection, extraction, and matching; object detection and tracking; motion estimation; and video processing...
- Referenced in 37 articles
- include: Full dependent types with dependent pattern matching; Simple foreign function interface (to C); Compiler ... clauses, with rule, simple case expressions, pattern matching let and lambda bindings; Dependent records with...
- Referenced in 51 articles
- calculi, e.g. asynchronous communication, polyadic synchronization, pattern matching, protection, delimited receiving and killing activities, while...