- Referenced in 73 articles
- TPS and ETPS are, respectively, the Theorem Proving...
- Referenced in 79 articles
- APL (named after the book A Programming Language...
- Referenced in 522 articles
- ML (’Meta Language’) is a general-purpose functional...
- Referenced in 261 articles
- DYNAMO (DYNAmic MOdels) was a simulation language and...
- Referenced in 237 articles
- COBOL (/ˈkoʊbɒl/, an acronym for common business-oriented...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- SymbolicC++ introduces, amongst others, the Symbolic class which...
- Referenced in 135 articles
- The Stanford GraphBase is a freely available collection...
- Referenced in 190 articles
- Smalltalk is an object-oriented, dynamically typed, reflective...
- Referenced in 103 articles
- DistAl: An inter-pattern distance-based constructive learning...
- Referenced in 411 articles
- WordNet® is a large lexical database of English...
- Referenced in 49 articles
- ConGolog, a concurrent programming language based on the...
- Referenced in 174 articles
- The specification language developed by CoFI is called...
- Referenced in 208 articles
- Analyze your data and improve your products and...
- Referenced in 10 articles
- (Artificial Knowledge Interface for Reasoning Applications) Artificial Intelligence...
- Referenced in 129 articles
- Electre Methods. Over the last three decades a...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- Parallel network simulations with NEURON. The NEURON simulation...
- Referenced in 1325 articles
- The NVIDIA® CUDA® Toolkit provides a comprehensive development...
- Referenced in 1281 articles
- SeDuMi is a Matlab toolbox for solving optimization...