- Referenced in 8601 articles
- wide variety of statistical (linear and nonlinear modelling, classical statistical tests, time-series analysis, classification ... publication-quality plots can be produced, including mathematical symbols and formulae where needed. Great care...
- Referenced in 221 articles
- FICO Xpress is the premier mathematical modeling and optimization software suite in the world, with...
- Referenced in 638 articles
- economic and financial modeling, theoretical and quantum chemistry, chemical process simulation, mathematics and statistics, power...
- Referenced in 921 articles
- sets without the imposition of a parametric model. The main goal of this book ... develop the reader’s intuition and mathematical skills required for a comprehensive understanding of kernel...
- Referenced in 104 articles
- additional features). MLwiN represents multilevel models using mathematical notation including Greek letters and multiple...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- Serafini and W. Ukovich: A mathematical model for periodic scheduling problems. SIAM J. Disc. Math...
- Referenced in 56 articles
- analyze in an efficient way a mathematical model for the description of the behaviour...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- with modeling and solving problems. A mathematical modeling language and a set of benchmarks...
- Referenced in 45 articles
- performing actual biomedical experiments. Many interesting biological models are nonlinear but identifiability analysis for nonlinear ... system turns out to be a difficult mathematical problem. Different methods have been proposed ... literature to test identifiability of nonlinear models but, to the best of our knowledge ... software, requiring minimum prior knowledge of mathematical modelling and no in-depth understanding...
- Referenced in 43 articles
- correlations as explicit inputs into the model. Mathematical techniques applied widely in the insurance industry ... contrasts with the mathematical techniques typically used in finance. In financial modelling one is usually...
- Referenced in 72 articles
- JuMP: A Modeling Language for Mathematical Optimization. JuMP is an open-source modeling language that...
- Referenced in 41 articles
- Kronecker graphs: an approach to modeling networks. How can we generate realistic networks? In addition ... with a mathematically tractable model that allows for rigorous analysis of network properties? Real networks ... shrinking diameters over time. Current network models and generators either fail to match several ... propose a generative model for networks that is both mathematically tractable and can generate networks...
- Referenced in 42 articles
- model, a standard mathematical programming modelling language, taking into account a reserved...
- Referenced in 93 articles
- distribution of electric power. Models in Modelica are mathematically described by differential, algebraic and discrete ... utilized to enable efficient handling of large models having more than one hundred thousand equations...
- Referenced in 31 articles
- modeling language for mathematical programming and combinatorial optimization. It is the first language to combine ... level algebraic and set notations from mathematical modeling languages with a rich constraint language...
- Referenced in 530 articles
- state-of-the-art solver for mathematical programming. It includes the following solvers: linear programming ... range of interfaces, access to industry-standard modeling languages, flexible licensing together with transparent pricing...
- Referenced in 32 articles
- little language to translate the mathematical model of a problem into a linear or nonlinear...
- Referenced in 27 articles
- dynamical model by a least square fit. The mathematical configurations that must be provided ... engineering, natural or medical sciences.par The mathematical models and data fitting calculations are illustrated...
- Referenced in 92 articles
- solver engines, allowing modelers to express robust optimization problems in a mathematically meaningful...