- Referenced in 54 articles
- Chaste: incorporating a novel multi-scale spatial and...
- Referenced in 13544 articles
- MATLAB® is a high-level language and interactive...
- Referenced in 9969 articles
- R is a language and environment for statistical...
- Referenced in 179 articles
- ALBERTA is an Adaptive multiLevel finite element toolbox...
- Referenced in 1584 articles
- The Portable, Extensible Toolkit for Scientiﬁc Computation (PETSc...
- Referenced in 143 articles
- R package nlme: Linear and Nonlinear Mixed Effects...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- Ipopt (Interior Point OPTimizer, pronounced eye-pea-Opt...
- Referenced in 207 articles
- ParaView is an open-source, multi-platform data...
- Referenced in 1555 articles
- SAS (Statistical Analysis System) is an integrated system...
- Referenced in 154 articles
- The libMesh library provides a framework for the...
- Referenced in 53 articles
- DEoptim: An R Package for Global Optimization by...
- Referenced in 15 articles
- R package alabama: Constrained nonlinear optimization. Augmented Lagrangian...
- Referenced in 28 articles
- MeshLab is an open source, portable, and extensible...
- Referenced in 19 articles
- FEBio: Finite Elements for Biomechanics. FEBio is a...
- Referenced in 310 articles
- A Simple Mesh Generator in MATLAB. Creating a...
- Referenced in 18 articles
- FME: A Flexible Modelling Environment for Inverse Modelling...
- Referenced in 2091 articles
- Python is a widely used high-level, general...
- Referenced in 250 articles
- Flux-corrected transport. I. SHASTA, a fluid transport...
- Referenced in 1137 articles
- R package bootstrap. bootstrap: Functions for the Book...
- Referenced in 667 articles
- ImageNet is an image dataset organized according to...