- Referenced in 1423 articles
- MATLAB M-files containing functions for constructing test matrices, computing matrix factorizations, visualizing matrices ... miscellaneous functions are also included. This toolbox supersedes the author’s earlier Test Matrix Toolbox ... matrices provided by MATLAB’s gallery function...
- Referenced in 511 articles
- Matrix Function Toolbox is a MATLAB toolbox connected with functions of matrices. It is associated...
- Referenced in 740 articles
- with a wide variety of special functions; Dirac matrix calculations of interest to high energy...
- Referenced in 461 articles
- object-oriented matrix programming language with a comprehensive mathematical and statistical function library. Matrices ... multiply two matrices, or to invert a matrix. The major features ... first impression of the matrix and statistical function library see the Function summary. Versions...
- Referenced in 404 articles
- Cholesky, and QR, the matrix sign function for eigenproblems, and an HPF interface...
- Referenced in 98 articles
- many other sparse matrix functions for both symmetric and unsymmetric matrices. Its supernodal Cholesky factorization ... well as in several other sparse matrix functions...
- Referenced in 187 articles
- PDEs of arbitrary real order. Functions illustrating matrix approach to discretization of ODEs / PDEs with...
- Referenced in 360 articles
- generators and spatial sorting functions, as well as a matrix search framework and a solver...
- Referenced in 1642 articles
- problems, and singular value problems. The associated matrix factorizations (LU, Cholesky, QR, SVD, Schur, generalized ... general sparse matrices. In all areas, similar functionality is provided for real and complex matrices ... reorganizing the algorithms to use block matrix operations, such as matrix multiplication, in the innermost...
- Referenced in 50 articles
- Krylov Subspace Algorithm for Evaluating the ϕ-Functions Appearing in Exponential Integrators. We develop ... computing the action of a certain matrix function on the vector representing the initial condition ... matrix function is a linear combination of the matrix exponential and other functions related ... compute the action of the matrix function by constructing a Krylov subspace using Arnoldi...
- Referenced in 106 articles
- stands for Covariance Matrix Adaptation Evolution Strategy. Evolution strategies (ES) are stochastic, derivative-free methods ... generation based on their fitness or objective function value f(x). Like this, over ... function f is ill-conditioned. Adaptation of the covariance matrix amounts to learning a second ... underlying objective function similar to the approximation of the inverse Hessian matrix in the Quasi...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- access many libraries. Built-in matrix operators, functions, and subroutines can be applied to perform...
- Referenced in 152 articles
- implemented in the MATLAB function expm. The method scales the matrix by a power...
- Referenced in 81 articles
- subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Various matrix decompositions are provided through optional integration with...
- Referenced in 630 articles
- objective function is the sum of linear functions and log-barrier terms associated with ... case of determinant maximization problems with linear matrix inequalities. It employs an infeasible primal-dual...
- Referenced in 73 articles
- Armadillo is a C++ linear algebra library (matrix maths) aiming towards a good balance between ... subset of trigonometric and statistics functions. Various matrix decompositions are provided through optional integration with...
- Referenced in 161 articles
- Demmel and Dongarra. The Matrix Market is a component of the NIST project on Tools ... focus areas in linear algebra, special functions and statistics...
- Referenced in 426 articles
- accurate, 3 ulps) rigorous complex interval standard functions (fast, rigorous, but not necessarily sharp inclusions ... inner inclusions) accurate summation, dot product and matrix-vector residuals (interpreted, reference implementation, slow) multiple...
- Referenced in 442 articles
- mixture of both. The nonlinear functions must be smooth. Stable numerical methods are employed throughout ... maintaining sparse LU factors of the basis matrix), automatic scaling of linear contraints, and automatic...